Hi there! Your feedback is really important, and I always love to chat about food. Eaten somewhere good lately? Been someplace awful? Have a suggestion for the site? Let me know!
Latest TweetsNo tweets found. The server is probably temporarily overloaded. Check back in a bit!
Latest Videossee more videos
Latest Flickr Sets
- Oaxen Krog, Stockholm November 28, 2013
- Pujol, Mexico City August 27, 2011
- Eno, Polanco, Mexico City October 22, 2011
- Per Se, New York May 25, 2011
- Le Grand Fooding Time Mach'inn 2013, New York September 29, 2013
- The Fish Club, Paris September 16, 2013
- l'Arpège, Paris January 10, 2012
- L'Ambroisie, Paris September 15, 2013
- Torrisi Italian Specialties, New York November 17, 2011
- Estela, New York August 11, 2013
- Motorino, Williamsburg, New York July 31, 2013
- Fat Rice, Chicago July 31, 2013
- Blue Hill Stone Barns, New York July 28, 2011
- Nightwood, Chicago July 12, 2013
- Swallow Mexico City Launch, New York July 11, 2013
[…] can see some reviews from early pop up days from Chuck or Adam - lucky […]
I'm excited to find this site. I need to to thank you for ones time for this wonderful read!! I definitely enjoyed every bit of it and i also have you saved to fav to look at new information in your web site.
all the time i used to read smaller content that as well clear their motive, and that is also happening with this post which I am reading at this time.
I was just in Los Mochis and ate like a king! I wish I had seen this blog before I went to stop at your restaurant. I went to El Maviri for seafood and ate tacos in the city of Los Mochis. I was so surprised at how nice all the people were and can not wait to return to Los Mochis!
[…] Cortado : A cortado is an espresso (also known as “Pingo” or “Garoto”) “cut” (from the Spanish and Portuguese cortar) with a small amount of warm milk to reduce the acidity. The ratio of milk to coffee is between 1:1 – 1:2, and the milk is added after the espresso. Source – ALifeWorthEating […]